Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Nine Billion Names of Borg

Hey kids! Ever wish you could be a cybernetic organism or a robotic artificial intelligence mercilessly crushing all those petty carbon-based units and hopelessly inferior biological life-forms that stood in your way?

Well, now you can with with The Cyborg Name Coder. This name generating engine will take the name of anyone you choose and generate a cool, science-fictiony acronym that makes them sound like the baddest hunk of high-tech hardware around. For example, depending on how I choose to spell my first name (Neil or Niall), I can be a:


Networked Electronic Infiltration Lifeform


Get Your Cyborg Name



Or I can be a:


Networked Intelligent Assassination and Learning Lifeform


Get Your Cyborg Name



The one I like best, however, is based on my last name, so don't mess with me because I'm a:


Lifelike Electronic Sabotage and Logical Infiltration Entity


Get Your Cyborg Name



So there.

(H/T: D. G. D. Davidson at Sci-Fi Catholic).

No comments: