Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ah, Technology!

As readers of this blog may be aware, I've had a lot of technical problems with my computer setup lately. However, I think I've found the perfect addition to my system that will solve all my problems: The Rockwell Automation Retro-Encabulator. All it took was this promotional video and I was sold! Take a look:



I'm glad to see they solved the bi-directional endothermic convection problem caused by the duofrabulating Jason rod adapter assembly on the earlier models, but how in the world are you going to circumvent the Wangenfurter effect created by the inverse stimulation of the cross-circulating univalves? I mean, any idiot knows that you've got to decouple the Mollenswanger's invection-reducing biphasal rotator grid before you can even begin to address the tintinnabulation produced by the open-ended polyhexic velocitator! Wake up, people. On second thought, maybe this isn't such a good idea.

(Note: Yes, all of the foregoing is a joke.)

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

I've seen that routine done by a guy in a white lab coat, but this one is funnier since you can just see Rockwell building something like this.

PaperSmyth said...

I think I could use some of that kind of "tech" right now given my current computer problems.

Thanks for the laugh.