Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Pirate's Life For Me

Arr! Avast there, ye swabs! Once again, me mates aboard the good ship S. S. Blogosphere have reminded me that today be International Talk Like A Pirate Day, it be. So break out an extra ration of grog (or the refreshing beverage of your choice) for all hands and hoist a pint on yer own poop deck! (Mind now, you'll have to clean up any resulting poop!) Now go on and enjoy yerselves before I have ye clapped in irons and keelhauled, ye scurvy dogs!

While looking for something appropriate to post for this here auspicious occasion, I came across this interesting (and slightly disturbing) video on YouTube created by some swab calling himself thirteenthman. It's the skull on the Jolly Roger singing "A Pirate's Life for Me" from the original Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. I hopes every man-jack of ye enjoys it!



After seeing that, there's only one thing I can think of to say, and that's: Arr!

1 comment:

PaperSmyth said...

Yep, slightly disturbing, in a goofy sort of way. :)

Hope you had a good day, Niall!